Tuesday, June 9, 2009

At what point is enough really enough?!

I throw a party for me and my best friend... what i get out of it is football team that hates me, a broken bathroom, my dad mad at me, and 2 best friends gone. not to mention a lot of money that wasnt repaid. I know a lot of it is my fault and i do take credit for it but the best friends thing is ridiculous, i guess true colors come out. At least I realized who I can count on and that i do have good friends and I dont need the unnecessary bullshit anymore. In a way its been a long time coming. I've been taking shit from them for a while now. I was always understanding when they werent, this was just the last straw. It sucks but its come to the point where its are they really worth all the aggregation. I finally say no. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers