Friday, November 13, 2009

I desperately want to be different.

I want to be the kind of girl that you meet and immediately recognize I'm not like all the others, I'm fun, smart, dedicated, funny, crazy but in a good way, and just out there. I dont want to be compared to anyone, or to remind you of someone. I want to be me. I don't want to fit in, and do what everyone else is doing, I want to do me, I need to do me. I don't want to care what other people think.

I dont know why or where this came about, but for some reason I'm set on being different, standing out. Maybe I just want someone to notice me. I think I'm pretty unique (or mostly just crazy) but at the end of the day I like who I am, now I just want to find other people who like me too. I've been told I have good style and a strikingly contagious laugh, and I'm not afraid to be myself, to be loud and a little bit obnoxious, but I am afraid of being looked over.

"It's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers