Friday, November 20, 2009

parting ways

I just want everyone to stop blaming me for not being friends with them! I know it seems like jess can do no wrong but she has a lot of faults and was the main reason why we stopped being friends. I still wanted to work things out and up until recently i still did, shes the one whos being immature and is just stupid. It shows how much she valued our friendship, and I'm not the first or second "best friend" shes thrown away, its just HER! Not me! Yes I had a part in it but it wasnt all me. Theres not reason for her to be mad at me and not want to be my friend, thats what annoys me the most its all BULLSHIT! I feel like everyone blames me, but honestly she was a shitty friend and her reaction to the whole stupid non-sense situation is proof enough. I can't STAND that people blame me for it, I dont blame myself so what gives you ANY right to blame me when you dont even know the full situation?!? I am content with the way things are, just let me move on. I looked at my old IMs from around that time period of june 6th party and I really understood where I was coming from. I was pissed from the week before and not just bc of the whole "we like her" thing but just the way she reacted to it was just weird and hurt my feelings and she knew that. And then all the other shit she pulled at the party, I know I yelled at her to stop but thats all I said... "You need to stop" I dont think that was a lot to ask of my best friend to stop hurting my feeligns, when she knew damn well because I told her a few days before. She just seems heartless.. and oh the "I PROMISE i'll respond" oh really u do now? well your a fucking liar and dont deserve my friendship. I am a good person and I hate that you and everyone else make me feel like shit STILL! months later.... I could really care less about being her friend again, I KNOW I am much better off, bc she brought my down, shes a miserable person and she brought me with her, I hate when ppl talk shit about their "best friend" behind their back and i became that person bc of jess always complaining about maria, and i know i was miserable with being friends with maria so yes i am a lot happier now, just annoyed as to why they dont want to be friends anymore, but whatever, its unfortunate and I have to forget about it, bc the truth is i have much better friends now then they ever were to me, i tried so hard to be friends with them and what was the point? so they could use me?! fuck that, and fuck them, i'm so done, its really to the point of it being funny. I'm perfectly content with my friends now, who are so amazing, and I really dont want anything to do with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers