Friday, March 12, 2010

People change.

I've heard that statement a lot. I've witnessed it. I've even went through it myself. Everything changes. Surroundings change. Nothing remains the same. We'd like to think that the goodness of people wont change as everything else seems to. However, most of the time this does not seem to happen. And thats the worst kind of change someone can do, change what you liked about them, almost deceiving you because you still believe they are the person you once knew, the person you know they can be. Memories make you remember who they were and hope they still are. You miss them, but they are no longer the same person.

I all the time miss who people use to be. I remember what they use to do, their kindness, funnyness, the small things. Now it's like a complete stranger. But I still hope that they are there somewhere deep inside. Which is just a recipe for disappointment.

Today it popped into my head (for some unknown reason) the time when pj bought me sugar-free red bulls despite the fact that they are too "girly" for him to buy just bc he knew I liked them. Where did this boy, who I use to know fairly well, who was actually a nice decent guy, go? where did dan O, this guy who use to call me all the time just to talk, one of my best friends, who I could always depend on to talk, go? I can say the same for a lot of other people too.

People change right?!

Thats not a good enough excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers