Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Pharmily

"At the end of the day, you either focus on what breaks you or what holds you together"

Today was actually pretty hectic, another day in my life haha. I have a lot of things to stress out about, and even though my face definitely shows my stress ( I hate it! I wash my face everyday I don't understand), I still had a lot of fun today and that was because I was with people who make me extremely happy, even if we are all like 12 year olds hysterically laughing in the library, not getting that much work done. So many funny things happened. It still amazes me how close I got to these people, I didn't think I was going to have that opportunity again in college, I figured I got my chance already, but I got a second chance, with really good hearted people, I am really going to miss them all when we graduate. I wish there was more time to have fun instead of just studying, but what can you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers