Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Ew 9's are ugly to write...

Who knew this saying at the beginning of the year with ppl who are not in my life anymore would pretty much sum up the year 2009. It was ugly to be frank, I was ugly, my so called "best friends" turned out to be ugly, the people who said this saying are no longer in my life. Needless to say I am glad 2009 is over. We ended on a good note though, but it just needs to be over. I always feel like a new year is a fresh start. I don't totally hate 2009, I learned a lot from it, a lot was unnecessary crap but it needed to happen in order for me to be where I am right now and to have the goals that I have. My goals are tough and I am determined to succeed and I feel like I will get closer to my goals in 2010. I need to put this past year behind me and move on with my life. It was just one year in my huge life, it will not matter 5 years from now, it will only be looked back upon as the turning point in my life, where I actually decided what was important and turned away from everything (everyone) that was not. I am actually okay with everything that happened, I accept it and am content with it, it sucks but so does everything else in life, I wished things turned out differently but I would not be in the same mind set as I am right now.
Goodbye 2009 you were a great learning lesson for me, hopefully 2010 will be much more happier and successful, and hopefully the people I bring in the new year with will be around for 2011 and I have have no doubt that that is true. I should've realized how drama-filled 2009 would be by the way it was on new years eve, that was a wild day. I like fun but no drama. 2010 here I come...


oh and 10's are so much prettier to write haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers