Wednesday, July 29, 2009

50/50

Jess and maria have the perfect relationship. Maria needs jess to feel cool and jess needs maria to feel worshipped. Maria knows jess talks shit about her to everyone and i mean everyone behind her back, yet shes still best friends with her. That is NOT okay. Thats not a best friend! I wish maria was stronger than that but shes not. It's beneficial for her to be friends with jess. And as for jess, Maria is up her butt to be her friend when they fight, Jess likes the attention simple as that. She acts like she doesnt but yet she keeps going back to her and hasnt even bothered to talk to me. That was our downfall. I stopped talking to her. How pathetic is that. She wants me to beg her to be my friend again but I wont do that. I wont force her to be my friend. I made my effort, it was her turn and she didnt (and hasnt for over a month now). So I moved on with no chance of ever going back, and I'm okay with that. I know Jess wont try to contact me bc shes too proud for that, which is dumb. So if she doesnt want to be my friend then so be it. I DONT need her. Regardless of how highly she thinks of herself, I'm fine without her. I'm not gonna play into her ego like maria does and contact her first. She lost her chance with me. And maria sided with her. Like she did with jolie and michelle. Whoa their ex-best friends list is getting pretty long. And they dont even realize that it's them. I feel sorry for them. Oh well. Karma's a bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers