Monday, September 7, 2009

Embracing my new life

I'm in a much better state of mind than I have been throughout my college experience. I'm more focused now and it couldnt have come at a better time. I'm a senior so i should be serious about my future. I wouldnt take back anything i did my past years bc i had the best time and i had the "college experience". It really is for the best that I'm not really friends with my past friends bc i need to focus on my school work. Yea occasionally i'll miss out on having fun but studying is so much more important and being home more for my dad. I guess I still feel sad that I'm not friends with them bc i cant imagine them not wanting to be friends with me anymore after all we've been through and after everything i've done for them, like one stupid incident made us not friends anymore and it doesnt make sense to me. But regardless of how it happened, I kind of glad it did bc i cant fool around this semester and i know i would if i was still included with them. Maybe one day they'll miss me, maybe one day they'll come back, but i really think at this point its too late, I wouldnt make much of an effort, I made all the effort I could, its done, its over. I feel like i broke up with them haha but like with any break ups i'll move on, i have great friends that i dont need them. I'm much better off

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers