Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Chances

I gave you a chance, I hope you dont blow it. My mind tells me to be careful but my heart believes you, and we all know which one will win in the end. I'm really stupid when it comes to you, you cloud my mind, I cant think straight. I dont know why you have this hold over me. I'm glad we're friends again but I dont know what I expect. You really proved that you want to be my friend and thats all I ever wanted, to feel special. Not only the things you said but the way you acted I could tell that you were sorry. I'm just hoping I'm not stupid in believing you, once again. But life's too short to hold grudges and I realized once I talked to you how much I missed you. I will always have a soft spot for you and I'm too nice. That was the first time we were alone together and it was really nice. It wasn't even awkward at all, I feel like I can tell you anything, sometimes I say too much but I know you do too. You just seemed really distraught over the whole situation and I hope that wasn't just an act but then again why would you pretend. You made an effort and thats all I ever wanted.

However, on the only hand...

I realized that I might not know the full situation with you guys, lots of things were miscommunicated. So I swallowed my pride and wrote to you, and it was really nice, something you shouldnt have ignored given all we've been through. I really honestly thought you wouldnt ignore me,clearly I was wrong. I guess this is the end, I never actually thought it would be. But I tried making things better, I dont know what else to do. I gave you a last chance, I really didn't need to but there it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers