Friday, August 21, 2009

I'm just glad I finally have a plan

This summer has been a summer of trying to find myself. I've felt lost all summer but I think I actually found myself and what I want in life. I'm looking at my life in a new perspective and that includes looking at myself in a new way too and looking at how i've been. I've been a mess, I haven't taken life seriously in the past and its about time i do. I want to be a pathologist and that means I have to go to med school which I am okay with. At first I was scared but I know I can do it. I just don't want to go right after i graduate, I want more experience first. And whether thats research or some other new opportunity arises I will be opened to anything. My plan isn't strictly set bc life always gets in the way but its a start and me deciding what I want to do makes me feel better about myself. I feel less lost. Even though classes are hard and I suck at tests, I will be able to accomplish this goal, we really can do anything we set out minds to and mine is set on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers