Saturday, August 15, 2009

Foreshadowing?

I wrote this one night to myself when i was drunk, I wish I wouldve listened to myself.


"Ok right now I am crying and no one seems to care... Is that reason
enough for u to stop caring about everyone! Really u keep
Saying ur never gonna have parties why don't u just never have parties
I don't get why u keep doing this to urself it
Obviously upsets u allthe time so just STOP! Or learn to deal with it
bc it's not working out, I wish it would but it's not, u keep saying u
hate him bc he's mean to you! Seriously Lauren he's so mean u don't
deserve that at all! AT ALL! I mean this please stop tortouring
urself! This isn't fair to u! Not at all! Ur so bad with dealing with
him when alcohols inolved! What did u expect that he would actually do
something with u hahahahahahah yea right grow up please he's not
interested!!! Stop pretending like he is stop using hope what the fuck
is wrong with u!!! Why do u allow this to happen?! Over and over
again... Something needs to change seriously! Idk what to tell u but
that pj obviously is the problem u need to get over him and u need to
let him allow u too... He was such a jerk and this isn't the only
time, why do u like him honestly?! And I love how whenever I'm upset
no one cares! No one comes to the parties anyways...
I'm done with my "friend" I'm DONE! I can't so this anymore I can't I
can't I can't I can't! Lauren this is my cry for help please
Respect urself enough to listen to what u have to say when ur drunk!
This is ridiculous!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhrkkrorkkrktnkflxnjdieplwkrnjdjdiixjdndirowpzkndkxkfiodkdkdjndjd
I hate myself bc I allow this to continue hopefully this will change
this! I really don't deserve to be treated like shit! This is
unneccessary!

The end..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers