Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Catch 22

I feel like I'm losing you. I'm trying really hard not to think about it but its consuming. I feel like you don't like me as much as you did before, or even at all. I use to be one of your favorite people and now I can't even make you smile. I guess that's what's most upsetting, caring for the other person more than they care for you. But its more upsetting when at one point it was mutual. I feel like this happens a lot with me and makes me feel like a terrible person who probably deserves to feel like this, but I would do anything for anyone and I try to show it but I think it just comes off wrong. Would I get half of anything in return? I guess it begs the question, does anyone really care about me?


"All I ever wanted was to make your day, but you couldn't care less"

or maybe it's

"I made my bed and now I gotta lie in it"
....But what did I do?!

I mean I must be an absolutely terrible person if my own best friend didn't want to be friends with me.
whoa.... that's really depressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers