Friday, February 26, 2010

Stop there and let me correct it....

Hmm I know I always said I was gonna look at life from a new perspective and considering how far I've come from last year I think I have, but I want to try differently again. Even if they are just small changes, I need to make them... for instance moving on once and for all from my past, it is clear now that it will only be just distant memories and I should make my mark now in the present day. I also want to travel somewhere new, when I get a free chance, I am determined even if it is just a solo trip or a trip to visit my niece and nephew, I miss them incredibly. I am glad I am starting something new with the research lab, not just for experience but to meet new people, even though being new terrifies me and I can be a bit shy and awkward, it will soon pass and I will make friends. And the main thing is I'm gonna change up my blog a bit, I seem to use it to only complain and yea it is a good outlet but I'm going to not complain (especially about a certain someone) and I'm going to try to be more well rounded. I seem to be in this little bubble that I'm desperately trying to break out of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers