Tuesday, February 2, 2010

For myself.

I'm being more conscious of my outer appearance in hopes that I will understand my inner self. I know weight has always been an issue for me, and I'm really determined to change it. I know I am self conscious of my thin hair so I'm gonna try to do something about it. I've been breaking out worse than I have in the past, so I'm going to take measures to avoid that. I am not doing this for anyone else! I am not doing this because I feel like these things are reasons why I don't have a boyfriend or ever had one or to throw it in anyones faces, although this would be a really nice bonus =) .... I am doing this solely for myself and for myself alone. I'm hoping these changes help me feel better. I need to love and appreciate myself inside and out before I expect anyone else to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers