Saturday, February 6, 2010

Disposable.




All I ever wanted was for you (anyone) to show that they care, its when you (they) don't when I get upset. Funny thing is I once said you were disposable while we were on the phone when you called me to cheer me up (yes I am fully aware of my bratty-ness) when you asked why I had no problem telling you off, it just came out, and I really meant it, I didnt even think about it, I immediately apologized because it sounded really harsh and you even said "ouch" it was pretty amusing but it is true, you really are disposable, or at least you can be. But the thing is as much as you can be disposed of and as much as I can go weeks/months without saying a word to you I always find ways to keep you in my life. I just don't want to dispose of you yet and that will always be a mystery to me. But I know now that I don't want to not be friends with you because despite everything you were a better friend when I needed you than most of my other friends. I know I can be overbearing but I'm working on it. Aren't we all just a big work in progress?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers