Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Reasons to smile

Okay after writing what things depress me and the reasons why I'm so fucked up I'll write down the positives....

Yesterday I saw Pat, he most definitely made my day because he ran up to me and grabbed my attention just to say hi, it made me feel loved.

I worked out today, after missing yesterday trying to do that damn powerpoint (only damn bc it didnt work)

I had fun doing the powerpoint, and realized how many good times I've had and how much I suck at video-ing myself, I did get a nice laugh out of my bloopers though.

I made dinner the other night, my own recipe and it came out really good! It was healthy too. I love to cook.

It didn't upset me when I saw Maria on campus and she treated me the same way she treated other people she hated (by saying how much she missed me and we should hang out blah blah blah) Basically acting fake. I actually called her out on it and said "If you don't want to I don't care, just don't pretend like you do." She got uber pissed at that but it's the truth. People get pissed when they're called out on things. I'm just glad I stuck up for myself, bc in no way am I taking any more of her shit.

Melody has been awesome to me the past 2 weeks, I love her so much! And we picked out halo together, hes SO cute!

My aunt texted me today of how proud she was of me, and not only did it remind me of my mom but it made me think that I am doing something that is worth being proud of.

I've been cutting out a lot of fats in my diet and not eating past 7 at all. (I should make more rules towards better eating habbits)

Not eating a candy my PI gave to me today simple because I didn't want it.

Doing an experiment by myself today, which I actually chose to do because it was more efficient that way. I had confidence in myself.

And lastly putting up colorful post-it of structures I have to memorize by friday all over my walls, hopefully its an effective way of studying, it looks cool though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers