Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Only blood.

Apparently I have a niece and nephew I don't know about, its weird seeing their picture. I can't describe the feeling, a part of me could care less and another part is sadden by it. I'm sad at how christine's life is turning out and fortunate for my own. It makes me appreciate mine so much more. I hate that she says she misses mom because she walked away from us awhile before she got sick. But at least I got to be close with mom and she knew how much I love her. Christines letting herself go really badly, she had better genes than I did with a fast metabolism and now shes big, thats just sad. And shes not doing anything with her life. In a way I'm glad she has her kids because that would suck if she was alone but she chose that life. I just hate that I will probably never get to know them, I'm kind of curious but out of respect for my parents (especially my mom) I will never open that door. I have my loyalty to the people who made me who I am today. I am motivated because of my parents and will do greatness with my life in honor of them and especially in spite of their other daughters. I am doing my life right because they were awesome parents, idk how the other two got so screwed up. I always promised I would be the best daughter for them, graduate become a doctor and have a real wedding, a real pregnancy and live next door to them... I just wish my mom was here to see that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers