Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Can boys ever be just friends?!

Is the attraction real? Do you feel it? Something's different. You're acting nice but you still make fun of me like you always do because you like pushing my buttons. But its okay because I like doing it back. We text all the time, you call me and we talk on the phone for hours as you listen to my pointless girl babble. You make it a point to tell me that you DO NOT hate me all the time. You reassure me because you know I'm very insecure about that and when I kept going back and forth for months now, you didn't once say forget it you're not worth it. I really did put you through a lot and you still want to be friends. You act miserable the whole time during a party until the moment I talk to you. We bicker. We have inside jokes. You act quiet and just stare at me when you think I don't notice (what are you thinking about? you and me?) We have really good chemistry, and I'm very picky with that. We can have dinner together, just you and me and end up staying for hours just talking. We stay up all night just talking. We just get along so well, better than you and any other of my friends. They say you're awkward but I know you're not, not even close at least with me. We're too comfortable with each other and that scares me because I tell you more than I should but I know you do the same. We have such sexual tension that kills me sometimes... All that is NOT normal. I wish you had balls enough to just grab me and kiss me. I know you want to, I can feel it because I want you to. I just never know if you will. I'm told I should just go for it but despite my feelings that you wouldn't object, I'm scared as hell of the rejection I seem to always get from you. But the thing is it was never from you personally. Would you just hook up? I mean there are signs that you would but the fear will stop me from trying. But I need to man up because not knowing is killing me more than the rejection would (I think). And honestly if you reject me, like deanna said, your sexuality will be questioned haha. I know the attraction is there I just don't know what it means to you, or if I should act on it. I know it will be a "Finally!" when it happens but I'm not use to making the first move, you're the boy, I'm the girl. On paper we sound right for each other, why are things so complicated in real life?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers