Sunday, January 24, 2010

On repeat

"All this time I was wasting
Hoping you would come around
I've been giving out chances every time
And all you do is let me down"


I've been listening to a lot of Taylor swift lately, I even referred to her as T Swift one time, no I don't want to talk about it. haha but yeah I know I shouldn't because she reminds me of people I'd rather not think about. But her lyrics are good sometimes and it's like a wow yes that is exactly how I feel, and I love when that connection happens with a song. I hate that its with this chick but what can you do lol. I also hate that every time one of my favorite songs of hers 'hey stephen' comes on I'm reminded that it's his favorite song too, I even know the reasons why and I picture him singing it in the back of jess' car, back when things between us weren't as complicated. Memories suck sometimes, especially when things are completely different now. It's ok I just wish our relationship was how it was, but then I'd just probably be in "love" with my best friend, ugh. And like good ol' T swift says I can't keep wasting my time waiting around for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers