Thursday, January 21, 2010

Uprooting.




For a year now, you've inhabited my heart, and I know I've been going back and forth for a while now. And I think the inner confusion is my answer. I don't need you, nor want you. I need something new. I want someone who wants me, not someone I have to convince. I get mad at you because I want you to want to be with me. I would jump at the opportunity to hang out with you and I know the feeling is only one sided. Or at least I need to believe this. I know myself and I know I can't walk away without a fight, so maybe that's why I'm trying to pick a fight with you. I did it before. And for months there it worked. You think I'm crazy and probably don't want to deal with me, and that's fair enough. You can't be the guy I want you to be, it's not your fault it's more mine because I expect you to be someone you're not so you constantly let me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers