Friday, January 29, 2010

My life.

This thought occurred to me the other day while I was walking around campus and I thought it was interesting. It occurred to me because I walk around looking out for people that I would need to avoid, there are actually more people than I would imagine that I avoid like the plague. How did this happen? It's so high school. I'm such a nice person yet there are a lot of people I would rather not see. I mean it happens and it's just a fact of life, some people just suck. But then the other thought occurred to me was how I ALWAYS manage to see the people I do NOT want to see at all, yet people I would love to see, phill, pat, jennie, etc. who go to the same school as me, I rarely ever run into. It's like the universes little jokes on me. I know thats how it happens for everyone its just funny because then I think of how I haven't ran into Maria or Jess yet (hmm it would be very interesting to see their reactions lol) and we live around the same area and go to the same school and such, yet I see people randomly in places where I don't live, at adelphi and the most random was twice with pj and fitz, at Mcanns and RVC which will always make me laugh. Then it makes me think was it meant to be? haha no I'm not that delusional but it's just funny how it happens. Life is just one big joke sometimes, guess the only thing to do is to just roll with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers