Saturday, January 16, 2010

GOAL.

"She knew that he was unforgettable..
& it was impossible for them to just be friends."

"I tried to forget you but then I saw you that day and all feeling rushed back, because good or bad at least you made me feel something."
... I was bored with life


"I would rather be fighting with you than not talking to you at all"


"I miss you. I don't care how many months have gone by, or how bad you hurt me in the past, this feeling doesn't seem to go away, no matter how hard I try... I want you back in my life."

"I shouldn't need anyone but myself.
I shouldn't want anyone.
But, nevertheless I want you.
I want you in a hundred different ways.
A hundred different kinds of pain."

"Why is it the only person you want to be with is the one that can make you cry in a second" (I'm such a brat when things don't go my way)

"It's all about taking chances and thats just life"

"Have you ever wondered which hurts the most: saying something and wishing you had not, or saying nothing, and wishing you had?"

"It is not telling you how I feel that scares the hell out of me it's what you'll say back."

"Me? I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I feel, of what I've said, of who I am, of what you think of me but most of all I'm scared of not knowing"


"Isn't it funny how you can still get butterflies in your stomach, even though you have known the person for years." ....every freaking time

"You cannot always wait for the perfect time, sometimes you must dare to jump."

"It's weird how sometimes things just have to happen to see how you actually feel about someone."
....If I kiss you will you kiss me back?

"Yes, you want her
Look at her, you know you do 
Possible she wants you too 
There is one way to ask her 
It don't take a word
Not a single word 
Go on and kiss the girl"      (I love the little mermaid)

"Lets be lovers tonight, and go back to being best friends tomorrow." ... will you? can I?
"After all this time you still have this amazing power to make me feel absolutely crazy each time I see you." 
"Maybe this girl is perfect for you. And that really scares the hell out of you, doesn't it?"
"I know he cares, it's just a strange complicated situation that doesn't make sense but the best you could do is go with it and just hope for the best but expect the worst" 
         ....yeppp that pretty much sums it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers